Inspiring Leadership Development
Canada Job Grant
Train the Workers You Need with the Alberta Canada Job Grant
- all private and not profit sector employers in Alberta
- new or existing employees that will fill current or future job vacancies
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents
Duration of Training:
- 25 hr minimum
- more than one course can be bundled in one application to equal 25 hrs.
- Training can be e-learning, part-time, full-time, in a classroom
- Up to 2/3 of approved training costs will be funded by the grant up to $10,000 per trainee
- Maximum $300,000 per employer per fiscal year
- Tuition fees or instructional fees
- Mandatory student fees
- Examination fees
- Textbooks, software and other required materials
- Travel and bus passes
- Childcare and living allowances
- Assets your business already has
Tourism Essentials - Skills Development Program
Mar 16 - May 22, 2015
Succeed in Jasper's tourism industry by upgrading, refreshing and developing your skills.
This program is for unemployed or under-employed Albertans who are ready, willing and able to work, or need to develop new skills.
Seats are limited. Apply early. Contact Leslie Dolan at 780.852.4418 Ext. 3
You are invited to join us for a Community Conversation on lifelong learning.
Wednesday, Feb 4th from 5:30- 9:00 pm at 631 Patricia St.
Please RSVP by Monday, Feb 2nd to email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8:15 am - 5:00 pm
We are located at 631 Patricia St.
The Jasper Weekly
Click below to follow national and provincial trends in employment and adult education
Looking for a job? Thinking about a career change? Wondering what skills development opportunities may exist for you? We can help with:
- your job search
- résumé and cover letter
- interview skills